- Detailed timeline
from 7:30 – 17:00 (UTC+7) on November 13, 2021
- 7:30- 7:50 : All teams join Zoom webinar and connect to the exam website final.ascis.vn
- 7:50 – 8:00 : Opening Ceremony
- 8:00 – 16:00 : All teams begin to perform the contest
- 16:00 – 16:15 : The exam system is closed and the result is worked on to make final decision on winning teams
- 16:15 – 17:00 : Official result announcement and Awarding ceremony
2. Regulations for competition
During the contest period, candidates must adhere to the following rules:
• Only exchange content related to the contest with members of your team
• Do not use mobile devices to exchange the information related to the exam
• Do not reveal exam accounts, exam questions, flag
• Do not attack the exam system
• If you have any queries, please contact the Organizing Committee via m.me/ascisVNISA chat channel or chat on the exam system.
• All contestants must have the live image connected via video conferencing system, do not turn on the mic (always turn on the webcam), only chat with the Organizing Committee. In case contestants do not connect their live image during the competition the Organizing committe might minus the score of that team.
All teams are required to name on the Zoom Meeting according to the following syntax:
– For ASEAN teams: [Country name]_[Team name] (Team name registered with Organizing committee). For member: [Country Name]_[Team Name]_[Member Name].
– For Vietnamese teams: [School’s short name]_[Team name]. For member: [School’s short name]_[Team Name]_[Member Name].
* School’s short name: a short name in English
For example: Hanoi University of Science and Technology has school short name like HUST
3. Instructions for competition
The Final round is held entirely online in the form of CTF – Jeopardy exam, the exam description and scoring regulations will be found in the attachment
4. Prizes and Awards
4.1. Prize structure for the Final round consists of following elements:
– 01 First prize
– 02 Second prizes
– 03 Third prizes
– 06 Consolation prizes
4.2 Judging criteria
Once the competition ends, based on how proper the teams’ behaviours are the Organizing committe will make last decisions on which teams will be winners
Additionally, in order to be awared prizes, the teams must address at least one challenge successfully in total.
The prizes and awards will be sending to winning teams as soon as possible after the Awarding ceremony of the Final round. Plus, apart from the cash prize the teams that own high scores will be offered vouchers for being trained on Information security by EC-Council group and received the Certificate of Merit from the Organizing committee as well.